First Day of School Lunchbox Treat... with free printable tags

The first day of school is a special day that requires an extra special treat. This little lunchbox treat is perfect for a child's luncbox, and it is wonderful for kids to share with classmates too. I'm even sharing the "punny tag" for free for you to use below.


My kids love Fruit by the Foot, so I thought it was the perfect first day of school treat to include in their lunches this year. To add some extra cuteness, I designed a "Put Your Best FOOT Forward" tag to attach to the treat.




Seriously, isn't it cute? Who doesn't love a good pun?




To download the tags I designed for free: click on the picture below, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4x6 photo.




And it's simple to make a bunch to share with friends and classmates too!




Do you have a special first day of school lunchbox treat you like to share? I think these "Froot by the Foot" treats are simple and cute, don't you?


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....