Spy Party - Loot Bags

I am planning a spy party for my middle son on Sunday afternoon, and I thought it would be fun to send all the guests home with a simple spy kit loot bag.  Here's what I came up with:


Each kit contains a notebook, pen, fake moustache, glow stick, laser pointer and glasses.  Fun, right?  

I packaged each kit in a brown lunch bag, stamped it "top secret", and added a cute tag I made in Picmonkey. 



I think all the guests of the party will be thrilled with their spy kit loot bags, and I know my little birthday boy will be excited to give them out to his friends.


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas!! I love this!! So creative!! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....