Celebrating the Last Day of School

Monday was the last day of school for my two oldest boys, and we had a lot of fun marking the special day.  Here is how we celebrate the last day of school in our home.


First, I always pick my boys up from school, and we go for ice cream.


Then, the boys run through a "finish line".


I think it is a lot of fun to have end of the year traditions, don't you?  I don't do grading gifts, but I did treat the boys to new books and a special treat.


How does your family celebrate the last day of school?


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

3 comments:

  1. I love the finish line idea, along with the new books too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun ideas :) I might do the finish line this year. You are the funnest mom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww.... thanks! The finish line is a lot of fun!

      Delete

Don't miss any of the fun....