ECM Kids' Craft Club - #16 {Canada Day Crafts}

Welcome to the 16th edition of the ECM Kids' Craft Club {an easy & inexpensive way for kids to have fun crafting and experience the excitement of getting their very own mail}.  If you want to join the club, you can find more info here.  For everyone who is already a member... let's get started on this month's craft.  This month we are making two Canada Day Crafts!



Here's the "how to":

1)  Color your flag and "Canada Day Carl" finger puppet.



2)  Cut out your flag and finger puppet.  Have a grown up help you cut out the two circles at the bottom of the finger puppet.



3)  Add a Canadian flag sticker to "Canada Day Carl's" t-shirt, and tape a popsicle stick to the back of your flag.



That's it!  I hope you enjoyed these crafts, and I hope you have a great Canada Day.  {Don't forget to leave me a comment, or send me an email.  Your comments help me improve the club, and I love hearing from you.} 


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)


Don't forget... Assist young children when using scissors, and be careful of the small parts included with this kit, as they can be a choking hazard for children under three".)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you.. Please leave me your comments below... and log in or leave me your email address if you would like a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...