1) Lightsabres - My boys are huge Star Wars fans, so it is no surprise that these super-cute pool noodle lightsabres continue to be a huge source of entertainment in my house. To make them, you just need: pool noodles, duct tape, electrical tape, stickers, and the tutorial that you can find here.
2) Poppers - These pool noodle poppers are easy to make and super-fun to play with. They also make fantastic prizes and party favours. Check out the full pom pom popper tutorial here.
3) Boats - My boys loved making these simple pool noodle boats. You can read about our boating adventure and get the full tutorial here.
4) Wreaths - Pool noodles make fantastic and inexpensive wreath forms. You can find the tutorial for making a pool noodle wreath form here. And you can find a tutorial for my Halloween pool noodle wreath here.
5) Holiday decor - Pool noodles provide great inspiration for holiday crafting. Pick up a bunch of pool noodles during the summer months so that you will have them on hand when needed. You can find the tutorial for my pool noodle witch legs here.
6) Party decor - DIY party decor can really make a party feel special, and pool noodles can be transformed into fantastic party props. For example, I turned a pool noodle into a palm tree for my son's pirate party. You can find the full tutorial for my pool noodle palm tree here. Fun, right?
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)