For the record... here is the before picture of my bathroom. I have no drawers in the bathroom, so I used the side of the cabinet door under my sink.
All you need for this project is a pair of scissors, some lightweight plastic cups from the dollar store, and velcro strips that are sticky on the back.
1) You'll want to clean the back of cabinet door really well, and allow it to dry completely.
2) Cut the velcro strips to the length of the cups.
3) Attach the "hook" side to the cabinet door.
4) Attach the "loop" side to the cups.
5) Attach the cups to the door. (Tip... Leave a little it of space above the cup so that the weight of the cup isn't constantly pulling on the top of the velcro strip.)
That's it! I love how simple this solution is and the fact that I can easily remove the cups for cleaning.
Now my boys have a place for their toothbrushes, and my sink looks like this...
Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)