Jake and the Neverland Pirates Party Loot Bags

Loot bags are always a challenge for me when I am planning a party for my boys.  I want to give the guests something that goes with the party theme, but I like to choose something that won't end up in the garbage as soon as they get home.  Here is the loot bag idea that I came up with for my son's Jake and the Neverland Pirates party.


I found reusable cups at Walmart for $1 each.  Then, I added a little bag of cookies, a beaded necklace, and a gold coin.  I made custom tags on Picmonkey, but if you would rather something you can just print easily, you can use the generic "pirate booty" tag that I designed.  Just right-click on the picture below, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4 X 6 photo.


Cute, right?


I hope the party guests will really like this Jake and the Neverland Pirates loot bag.  I know my little birthday boy is excited to share them with his friends.  

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

2 comments:

  1. Those cups look nice. I'm sure my boys would like them. I prefer not getting the stuff that breaks.
    I try to find nice items on clearance. Once I found sand pails for 15 cents each! I added candy and pencil crayons. This year I found huge bottles of bubbles for $1.44.

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....