Jake and the Neverland Pirates Party Loot Bags

Loot bags are always a challenge for me when I am planning a party for my boys.  I want to give the guests something that goes with the party theme, but I like to choose something that won't end up in the garbage as soon as they get home.  Here is the loot bag idea that I came up with for my son's Jake and the Neverland Pirates party.

I found reusable cups at Walmart for $1 each.  Then, I added a little bag of cookies, a beaded necklace, and a gold coin.  I made custom tags on Picmonkey, but if you would rather something you can just print easily, you can use the generic "pirate booty" tag that I designed.  Just right-click on the picture below, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4 X 6 photo.

Cute, right?

I hope the party guests will really like this Jake and the Neverland Pirates loot bag.  I know my little birthday boy is excited to share them with his friends.  

Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)


  1. Those cups look nice. I'm sure my boys would like them. I prefer not getting the stuff that breaks.
    I try to find nice items on clearance. Once I found sand pails for 15 cents each! I added candy and pencil crayons. This year I found huge bottles of bubbles for $1.44.


I LOVE to hear from you.. Please leave me your comments below... and log in or leave me your email address if you would like a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...