We did some number three printing practice, decorated a number three with stickers, read a story about the three little pigs, and made two crafts. Today I am sharing the tutorials for the crafts (including free printable templates).
To make the "Three Little Pigs" puppets:
1) Print the template and color the pigs' heads. To download and print the template, you can right click on the picture below, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 8X10 photo. Or you can download a pdf version of the template for the pig puppets here.
2) Cut out the heads.
3) Add googly eyes and a button nose.
4) Glue or tape a craft stick to the back.
To make "The Three Little Pigs" houses:
1) Print the template and color the houses. To download and print the template, you can right click on the picture below, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 8X10 photo. Or you can download a pdf version of the template for the Three Little Pigs houses here.
2) Cut out the doors on one side and the top... leaving one side attached so the door can open.
3) Tape or glue a piece of white paper to the back of each door to cover the openings.
4) Draw pictures of the pigs inside the houses (behind the doors).
That's it! Isn't this a cute way to learn about the number 3? I'll be sharing our crafts and activities for the number 4 soon, so don't forget to come back and check them out.
Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)
MORE number crafts and activities here.
You r very generous. Thank you for the template.ReplyDelete
God Bless you always
Thanks for sharing this information with us... I found something very interesting and helpful here also khawabon ki tabeerReplyDelete
Super nice. Thank youReplyDelete
I love it, thank you so much!ReplyDelete