Aren't they cute? To make your own set of pool noodle witch legs:
1) Cut a pool noodle in half and pull a dollar store sock onto each noodle.
2) Glue a witch's shoe to the foot end of each sock. (I found these ones at the dollar store.)
3) Put some floral foam in the bottom of a "dollar store caldron", and then stick two wooden skewers or dowels into the foam.
4) Stick the open end of the pool noodles over the dowels.
5) Use tissue paper to hide the foam.
6) Add a dollar store sign (if desired).
I love how simple this DIY Halloween decor project was... and it looks adorable in my hallway. What do you think of my pool noodle witch legs?
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)