First day of school treats... "I'm LOOKING forward to having you in my class"

Bringing class treats on the first day of school is a great way to start the year, but sometimes allergies and nutrition policies make baked goodies out of the question. So, for my boys, I like to come up with cute ways to package dollar store trinkets. I recently found these colourful "party glasses" at the dollar store, and I thought they would be perfect for sharing with a cute tag that says, "I am really LOOKING forward to having you in my class." Cute, right?


To download the tags I designed: click on the photo below, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4x6 photo.


I love how cute the brightly coloured glasses are with the little tags, don't you?


These glasses with the "punny" tags make wonderful gifts for kids to give their classmates, and they would be fun little treats for teachers to give their students too.

♥ 
Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....