Halloween Wine... with free printable labels

Halloween is fun for kids, but it can also be a time for adults to celebrate. I love the idea of Halloween wine as a gift for a neighbour or a beverage at a Halloween party. Today, I am sharing free printable wine labels that are cute, clever, and fun for grown ups to enjoy on October 31st!


I'm loving this wine for "mummy". Use masking tape and googly eyes to transform an ordinary bottle of wine into festive spirits. Then, add a label with tape.


You can also use the label on its own.


To download the labels I designed (for free): right-click on the picture below, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4X6 photo.


These labels are great for sharing a "not so spooky treat" this Halloween. I hope you enjoy using this idea and that you share it with friends. Happy Halloween!

♥ 
Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy reding your posts as I learn a lot from them. I also broaden my thinking as far as what I can use and do with things.

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....