The NEW Beauty and the Beast is:
1) Full of back stories and new songs - If you loved the original, you will love this one too!
2) Extremely well cast - All the actors are as wonderful as their animated counterparts.
3) Visually breathtaking - The sets and special effects are beautiful and magical.
4) Full of wonderful singing - Let's face it, a good musical is always enjoyable.
5) Guaranteed to make you nostalgic - If you saw the original movie as a child, you will love sharing this version with your children.
6) Great for all ages - At it's heart, it's all about the wonderful story... finding true love, good guys vs. bad guys, being different and being OK with it, and looking for beauty within.
7) Funny - In keeping with Disney tradition, there are jokes for all ages... and Josh Gad (as Lefou) is refreshing, hilarious and fun.
8) All about Belle... and Emma Watson was the perfect choice - She's lovely, strong, has a pretty voice... and let's face it... who doesn't love her?!?
Have I convinced you to go see Beauty and the Beast this weekend? If you have already seen it, what did you think? If you haven't already seen it, are you planning on going? I hope you and your kids love it as much as we did.
Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)