Snowman Gum

I love simple ideas. We are all busy, and don't have a lot of time, so today I am sharing an idea that is SUPER easy. Looking for a stocking stuffer, secret Santa gift, or a unique class treat? Have a look at these adorable snowmen made from gum! Cute, right?
To make this sweet treat: cut a package of gum into strips, draw the details of the snowmen with Sharpies, and tie on little felt scarves made from a tiny strips of felt. That's it!

I made these snowmen for my boys, and they thought they were pretty cute. I couldn't agree more because I absolutely love the simplicity of this little goodie.


Do you have someone in your life that might enjoy this snowman gum? Sometimes simple ideas really are the best ideas!

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....