Simple End of Year Teacher Gifts

Have you ever needed a quick, easy, and inexpensive gift for a teacher? Sometimes, kids have several teachers, so buying expensive gifts can really add up. Today, I am sharing a simple end-of-year teacher gift that won't break the bank... and I am including free printable gift tags.


I found these fantastic reusable summer party cups at Walmart for $1.50, and I filled them with KitKat bars that say, "have a BREAK" on the sides. I also added some packets of lemonade mix. Then, I wraped the cups in cellophane bags and added a tag that says, "Enjoy your summer BREAK!" Did you catch the play on words?


To download the tags I designed (for free): right-click on the picture below, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 8X10 photo. I sent my tags to the local copy store for printing where I printed the sheet on cardstock for less than fifty cents.



These little gifts are perfect for music teachers, gym teachers, bus drivers, librarians, and special classroom helpers. You could even add a gift certificate for a more extravagant gift. Have you started to think about end of year teacher gifts yet? The last day of school will be here before you know it!


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

1 comment:

  1. I suspect that if each of you wrote a short essay describing the most interesting things you learned this year and how your teacher helped make that happen, it would be hard to beat.--old navy 10 off

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....