1) It's fun family entertainment - It's a great group activity for families. Our group of four adults and six kids all enjoyed the food and the show.
2) It's Educational - Prior to the show, the boys and I checked out The Medieval Village (a 9 room museum located next to the castle). My oldest son, who is studying Medieval Times at school, was especially impressed by the actual artifacts from the 11th century.
3) You get to eat with your hands - Seriously... doesn't that sound fun? It was messy, but my boys loved it!
4) There are horses, knights, and jousting - The show is really entertaining and action-packed.
5) There is a lot of cheering - Part of the show is that you cheer for "your" knight. I think this was the best part. My boys were 100% into it, and they went crazy when "our" knight won!
All of my family members enjoyed our trip to Medieval Times, and my boys have already requested that we go again the next time we are in Orlando.
Have you ever been to Medieval Times? Did your knight win?
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)
Disclosure: I received free tickets in exchange for my honest review of Medieval Times; however, as always, the opinions on this blog are 100% my own.