Simple Campfire Treats

The boys and I love campfires, and (for us) no campfire is complete without a tasty campfire treat. Of course, roasting marshmallows is always fun, but today I am sharing a few of our favorite simple campfire treats.


Non traditional s'mores - Everyone loves s'mores, but we like to shake things up by experimenting with different cookie and chocolate choices. We love smushing a toasted marshmallow between two chocolate chip cookies or using a Reese peanut butter cup. Yum!


Cinnamon sugar treat - This delicious snack is made from biscuit dough, butter, and cinnamon sugar. It's a delicious alternative to s'mores, and you can find the recipe here.


Campfire cones - This campfire treat is as fun to make as it is to eat. Just fill a waffle cone with bits of fruit, cookies, marshmallows and chocolate chips. Then, wrap it in foil (attached to a toasting fork or stick), and have the kids toast it until it is ooey gooey.


You might also want to check out:

R2D2 S'mores from I Really Love Chocolate

Campfire Cake in 90 seconds from I Really Love Chocolate

Banana Boats from Toddler Approved

Aren't these all fantastic campfire treat ideas? Do you have a camping recipe that I should try this summer? I'd love to try something new!

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you.. Please leave me your comments below... and log in or leave me your email address if you would like a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...