I have three boys that have lots of "stuff", and it is becoming increasingly difficult to keep track of everything. For me, name labels are key. If my boys leave a sweater on the playground or a hockey glove in the dressing room, it is much more likely to find it's way home if it has a name label on it.
Summer is a perfect time to get organized. I put labels on summer hats, sweaters, soccer gear, beach towels and every piece of clothing that might get left behind by my active boys.
Labels are also perfect for camp... when kids suddenly become responsible for all of their own belongings. In fact, Stuck on You has a new range of Write On Labels that are perfect for camp – they're as simple as write, peel and label! They are available as Write On Name Labels and Write On Clothing Labels, so they are great to label all of their gear before camp and ensure it returns home.
Want to win 2 - $50 gift cards, so that you can order some awesome labels for your little ones? All you need to do is leave a comment below (before June 5) letting me know which product you would buy with your gift card. (You can find all the fantastic products here.) Easy peasy... just make sure you log in or leave your email address so that I can contact you if you win!
While you are there, you'll also want to check out all the fun designs available from Stuck on You. My boys are in love with the hockey stick and puck design, but there are tons of other fantastic options.
This contest is open to all my US and Canadian readers, so don't forget to enter.
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)
Disclosure: I received free products in association with this review and giveaway.... however (as always) the opinions on this blog are my own.
1) The winner of the contest will be chosen by the Random Number Generator.
2) To enter the contest, you must leave a comment on this post. Contest is open to US and Canada.
3) This contest is not being hosted or sanctioned in any way by Facebook.
4) Contest closes on June 4, 2015 at 11:59pm.
5) Prize will be accepted as awarded.
6) Winner will be contacted via email and will have 48 hours to respond. After 48 hours the prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be selected.