Easy Easter Treats {made from mini eggs}

Do you love candy covered chocolate eggs as much as I do?  My boys and I are big fans of mini eggs, so we use them a lot this time of year.  Today I am sharing some of my favorite Easter treats made from mini eggs.

Bunny Bait - This no-bake treat is the perfect combination of sweet and salty.  Fill small bags with popcorn, mini eggs, and sprinkles, and then add the adorable FREE labels that you can find here.

Bird Nest Cookies - These chocolate cookie "nests" are as delicious as they are adorable. You can find the recipe for this impressive Easter treat here

Easter Cake - This cake is a perfect Easter dessert that the kids can help prepare.  The mini egg garnishes are easy to apply, and they make a simple cake fit for serving to guests.  You can find the full tutorial for this simple Easter cake here.

Mini Egg Brownies - Mix up your favorite brownie batter, add a sprinkling of mini eggs, and bake it in the oven.  The brownie mix will rise up around the eggs, and you'll end up with a deliciously simple Easter treat.

Treats to share - Mini eggs are the perfect treat to share this time of year... especially when you add an adorable tag.  You can download this adorable "teacher gift" tag here

Easter Candy Bark - This is the easiest treat to make, and it tastes delicious. I had plans to share it with the neighbours, but my boys ate it all before I had a chance. You can find the Easter Candy Bark recipe here.

Easter Cupcakes - These wonderfully sweet cupcakes are impressive and tasty.  They are fantastic for sharing... but you are going to want to keep a few for yourself too! You can find the cupcake recipe here and the cookie recipe here.

Obviously, now is the perfect time to stock up on mini eggs.  Which easy Easter treat will you try first?

Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you.. Please leave me your comments below... and log in or leave me your email address if you would like a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...