Easter Teacher Gift (with free printable tags)

I think teachers are awesome, and I think it is important for me to teach my boys to show their appreciation to these important role models whenever possible.  So, on holidays, we like to make special treats for them.  This year, I designed special tags to let my boys' teachers know that we think they are 'EGG'cellent!



Aren't easy and inexpensive DIY gifts the best?  To make these Easter teacher gifts, I bought big bags of candy-coated chocolate mini eggs and attached adorable little tags.  

To download the tag I designed (for free), right-click on the picture below, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4X6 photo.


You can use the tag as it is...


... or you can cut it out.  You can't lose because both options are adorable!


My boys are super-excited to share these sweet treats with their teachers.  Do you like to give an Easter gift to your little one's teacher?


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)



Find more ideas for easy and inexpensive Easter crafts, recipes, and activities here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....