Click on the links for all the DIY details and free printables.
1) Teddy Bear Valentine - Everyone loves a tiny teddy, and this one I found at the dollar store is totally adorable and makes a sweet little valentine. You can download the adorable free printable tags here.
2) Bubbles Valentine - Bubbles are inexpensive and fun... and perfect for sharing with friends. You can download the adorable free printable tags here.
3) Super Hero Mask Valentine - Every child likes to play dress up, and that is why this easy and inexpensive valentine is such a "super" idea. You can download the free mask template and free printable tags here.
4) Airplane Valentine - This valentine is guaranteed to be a "soaring" success. You can download the free printable tags here.
5) Crayon Valentine - These simple valentines made from recycled crayons are sure to "brighten up" a child's day. You can download the step-by-step tutorial for making crayon valentines here.
6) Bookmark Valentine - This bookmark is really cute, and it will be useful long after other valentines end up in the recycling bin. You can find the full step-by-step tutorial for making this book Valentine here.
7) Glow Stick Valentine - Glow sticks are always a hit... especially when they are given out as part of these adorable character valentines. We have done two versions of glow stick Valentines. You can find the details on the Star Wars glow stick valentine here, and you can find the info on the Harry Potter glow stick Valentine here.
8) Punny Valentine - Kids love jokes and puns, and these "punny" photo valentines will not disappoint. You can find all the details you need to make these 3 "punny" Valentines here.
9) Cookie Cutter Valentine - Cookie cutters make fantastic valentines... especially if you pair them with a fun and easy play dough recipe. You can find my favourite no-cook play dough recipe here.
10) Book Valentine - Books are one of my favorite gifts to give and receive, so I love the idea of books as valentines. You can download the free printable tags here.
I think all of these Valentine's are adorable candy free options, don't you? Which one is your favourite? I don't think I could pick just one because I love them all!
Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)