Last Minute {handmade} Stocking Stuffer Ideas

I just love handmade gifts, don't you?  And these handmade stocking stuffer ideas are easy, inexpensive, and lots of fun.

1)  Tree shaped crayons - Recycle old crayons (using a dollar store silicone mold) into these adorable festive crayons.  You can find all the details here.

2)  Polar Express bells - Add a little Christmas magic by giving your little one a bell from Santa's sleigh.  You can find the details and free printable tags here.

3)  Santa coupons - I have two versions of free printable Santa coupons on my blog.  You can find bedtime pass coupons here and extra story coupons here.

Which of these handmade stocking stuffers is your favorite?  This year, I am really excited about the Santa coupons.

Merry Christmas!

Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you.. Please leave me your comments below... and log in or leave me your email address if you would like a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...