DIY Candy Bouquet

I love flowers, but sometimes it is fun to give a gift that is a little more unique.  This tasty DIY Candy Bouquet is cute, delicious, and costs less than $10 to make. 


To make your own candy bouquet, head to the dollar store and pick out some of the recipients favorite treats.  (I used a lot of "mini" bars and a couple of full size ones... but you can choose whatever you like.  Healthier options will work too.)  You'll also need to purchase a box, floral foam, BBQ skewers, tape, and tissue paper.



Then:

1)  Cut floral foam to fit snuggly inside the box.

2)  Using a hot glue gun, attach treats to BBQ skewers.

3)  Add tissue paper embellishments to the "candy flowers" (if desired).  Secure with tape.

4)  Insert "candy flowers"into the floral foam, and hide the foam by sticking tissue paper into the box.

That's it!  Pretty cute right?  Do you know someone who would like to receive this DIY Candy Bouquet?


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

7 comments:

  1. Very creative. I am home on medical leave and wanted to send a something cute to the person at work who is covering for me. She is a very creative person an I want to match her style. This is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughters birthday is Monday. I'm going to head to the dollar store in the morning and dig my glue gun out and whip this out while she's asleep tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a fun way to wake up! Wish your daughter a happy birthday for me. :-)

      Delete
  3. Very nice. Great idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited, I am going to do this for a police officer who is so sweet and brings me coffee each morning....he also goes out of his way to get me football tickets for my kids and does fun things for us. He doesn't want for anything, but it's his birthday so I thought I would do this for him and them it with the HERO bar and SKOR and 100 grand and stuff like that to make him feel special. Thanks for the idea!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE that idea!!! What a great way to spread kindness. Good for you!

      Delete

Don't miss any of the fun....