Click on the links for full tutorials.
1) Love bugs - These adorable love bugs are made from yarn scraps and recycled egg cartons... and they couldn't be any cuter.
2) Heart people - All you need to make these sweet heart people is some construction paper, googly eyes, glue, scissors, and a little imagination.
3) Kiss countdown - With a few supplies from the dollar store, the countdown to Valentine's Day can be just as fun as the day itself.
4) Babyfood jar tealight holders - A little tissue paper and Mod Podge can transform an ordinary jar into extraordinary Valentine's Day decor.
5) Recycled heart crayons - It couldn't be easier to recycle broken crayons into super-fun heart crayons. Little ones will love the chunky feel and rainbow colors.
Do you have a favorite Valentine's Day crafts? Let me know if you give one of these ideas a try.
Happy Valentine's Day!
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)
Unique Valentines for kids
Simple Valentine's Day treats