Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Review

I have always used a manual toothbrush, so when Phillips offered me the chance to test the Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum, I jumped at the opportunity.



The verdict.... I LOVE it.  I tested it for 14 days, and I can seriously see the difference.  My teeth actually feel smoother.  (It removes up to 7x more plaque in hard-to-reach areas and reduces gingivitis up to 2x better than a manual toothbrush.) 

As a busy mom, it is nice to have something I can do for myself that doesn't take any extra time... because time is in short supply around here.  I am all about efficiency, and this toothbrush helps me clean my teeth better in the same amount of time.

It took me a day or two to get used to the vibrating, but the toothbrush has variable speeds, so it made the adjustment easy.  And, this model comes with a UV Sanitizer which is a fantastic way to fight germs in a house with three little boys and a mom who needs to stay healthy.  :-)

The bottom line is... I think this toothbrush is fantastic, and I highly recommend giving it a try.

 
Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

Disclosure: I was provided with this product (free of charge) for reviewing purposes only. No monetary compensation was received, and all opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....