Simple Halloween Cupcakes

When it comes to decorating cupcakes with my boys, I like to keep things simple.  I set everything out, I give them some options, and then I let them get to work.  Here is what they came up with yesterday:

For their creations, they used:  cupcakes, icing, Oreo cookie crumbs, candy corn, tombstone cookies, and gummy fingers.  

This was my favorite -- a simple tombstone cupcake.

To make tombstone cupcakes, we started by using icing to write "RIP" on some rectangle-shaped cookies.  Then, we frosted cupcakes, dipped them in Oreo cookie crumbs (dirt), and inserted tombstone cookies.  Cute, right?

My boys love decorating Halloween cupcakes.  Do you have a favorite Halloween treat that you make each year with your little ones?

Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)


  1. Those are super cute!

    Feel free to come link your post up on my Halloween LINKY!


I LOVE to hear from you.. Please leave me your comments below... and log in or leave me your email address if you would like a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...