Easy Family Picture Arrangements

In June, we had some family pictures taken, and I have been planning on framing them for a few months.  This weekend, I finally put them up, and I thought I would share my tips for hanging groups of family photos.


Here's what I do:

1)  I collect a bunch of pictures and picture frames that work well together. 
2)  I arrange my pictures on the floor until I get an arrangement I like.
3)  I make paper templates for the pictures, and arrange them on the wall.
4)  I do some final measurements, and hang the pictures.

I just love surrounding myself with pictures of my family, don't you?


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

2 comments:

  1. That's a great tip!
    I have a Tuesday tip up today on Canadian Moms Cook! Feel free to come on over and check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....