Booing 2013... our Halloween tradition continues

Every year, for Halloween, my boys "boo" the neighbors   If you aren't familiar with "boo"ing, it involves dropping a secret gift off to a neighbor without being detected.  It is a really fun Halloween tradition, and this year, given that I am now a Kinder Ambassador, we decided to "change it up" by adding Kinder® Surprise® eggs to our "boo"ing packages.


Cute, right???  My boys love running around the neighborhood delivering their treats.  

If you want to give "booing" a try with your little ones, you can download the instructions and signs here.

I think our neighbors are going to be thrilled with their treats this year, as the eggs are part of Kinder's® newest partnership with Disney Princesses and Marvel Heroes. Two in three eggs within specially-marked Kinder® Surprise® packages will contain a limited edition toy.


My boys are big fans of Super Heroes, so these eggs are very popular in our house.  They love to dress up as Super Heroes.


And, of course, we have hosted a super-fun Super Hero birthday party.


Do you have any Princess or Super Hero fans in your house?  Who is your little one's favorite?


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

Disclosure: I’m part of the KINDER® Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group.  The opinions on this blog are my own”

9 comments:

  1. Oh, I think that is such a fun idea and really - couldn't you do it any time of year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! We also go "egging" at Easter. :-) http://eastcoastmommyblog.blogspot.ca/2012/04/egging-neighbours.html

      Delete
  2. Booing is so much fun! We do something similar at Christmas too. LOVE the idea of "egging" at Easter as well. Thanks for the great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We give our neighbours gifts at Christmas, but we don't "boo" them. I think we might need to give that a try too. :-)

      Delete
  3. Hi:

    Where can I get those Kinder Surprise Eggs? I'm in Houston, Texas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure. I can get them all over the place in Canada. Maybe check the Kinder website?

      Delete
    2. Grr..I wish I am in Canada right now :)

      Thanks for the tip though!

      Delete

Don't miss any of the fun....