We used my husband's iPhone, so....
1) The first thing we needed to do was download a geocaching app. We used one called "Geocaching" by Groundspeak Inc., and one called "Opencaching" by Garmin. Just do a search, and I am sure you'll find one you like.
2) Then, we followed the instructions from the app.
3) Finally, we used the iPhone like a compass to locate the treasure.
Just remember.... be a good geocacher by following the simple geocaching rules of etiquette.
- Sign the log.
- If you take something out of the cache, make sure you leave something of equal value behind.
- Leave the cache exactly as you found it so that others can find it after you.
That's it! So... grab your device, some comfy shoes, a pen, and some trinkets to leave behind, and head out on your own geocaching adventure. Have fun!
Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)