I have tons of things I would change about my kitchen if I had the budget, but there are also many thing I like about my kitchen:
1) The color - I recently painted my kitchen, and I am really pleased with the colors I chose. The main part of the kitchen is Great Plains (CC-334) and the accent wall is Hale Navy (HC-154)
2) My light fixture - I replaced the ugly light fixture that was above my table (when we purchased our house) with an inexpensive one ($139.99) that I like MUCH better.
3) My pull out drawers - I would love to have a walk-in pantry, but since that isn't an option, I am glad that I have pull out drawers in one of my cupboards. Pull out drawers really help with kitchen functionality and organization.
4) My windows - I have two windows and lots of natural light in my kitchen. I love how bright it is.
5) My floor - I really like the tile floor in my kitchen. It is practical and easy to clean, and that's important for a busy kitchen like mine.
1) I'd love to paint my cupboards white and update the hardware. When I am browsing dream kitchens on Pinterest, the white kitchens are always the ones that catch my eye. (There is just too much light wood in my kitchen!)
2) I'd love to get some new appliances... especially a new fridge (as mine is scratched and makes weird noises).
3) I'd love a backsplash. Right now, I have nothing, and I think putting in a glass tile backsplash would really make a big impact in my small kitchen.
4) I'd love to have a really organized "command centre". With three busy boys, this project has been on my "to do" list forever.
5) I'd love to install some pendant lighting over my breakfast bar. It's another small change that I think would make a big impact.
Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)
Disclosure – I am participating in the Ultimate Kitchen Makeover Blogger Campaign on behalf of Finish. I received compensation as a thank you for participating and for sharing my honest opinion. The opinions on this blog are my own.