To make the snake puppet:
1) Cut out the head and tail, and fold the body like an accordion.
2) Glue a googly eye onto the head, and draw the rest of the snake's face.
3) Glue the head and tail onto the body, and allow to dry completely.
4) Attach stir sticks to the head and tail of the snake (using glue), and allow to dry completely.
To make the flower bookmark:
1) Color the flower any color you like.
2) Cut out the flower.
3) Glue a button onto the centre of the flower, and allow to dry completely.
4) Use tape to secure the craft stick onto the back of the flower.
That's it! Fun, right? I hope you had fun making this month's cute paper crafts.
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)
Don't forget... Assist young children when using scissors, and be careful of the small parts included with this kit, as they can be a choking hazard for children under three".)