Here is why he is so special to me...
To my sweet boy,
I can hardly believe that you are turning six already. It seems like only yesterday I was taking you home from the hospital and introducing you to your proud big brother for the first time. You are so full of energy and joy, and I treasure each day I get to be your mom. Here are a few of the things that make you the wonderful little boy that you are:
- You started school this year, and you did awesome. You excelled socially and academically, and I couldn't be more proud.
- You are a charmer with a killer smile.
- You love to play with your brothers... especially "pirates", "Star Wars", "cars", and "hockey".
- You are really ticklish, and you have a great giggle.
- You love to sleep with your "soft blanket" and "blankee", and you like to wear socks to bed.
- You are very strong willed, and you sometimes drive Daddy and I crazy, but we know it is a trait that will serve you well in life. I predict you will be a leader rather than a follower. :-)
- Your favorite colors are red and blue, and your favorite show is "Star Wars".
- When you grow up, you want to be a hockey player and a race car driver.
- You love to listen to The Beatles, and you always pretend you are "Paul".
- You have a kind heart, and you love to cuddle.
I love you to the moon and back... plus a little more each day.