Father's Day Photos

Last year my boys and I made a special gift for their Dad for father's day - personalized photos.  (You can read about it here.)  I loved the idea so much that we are doing it again this year.


Here's how I did it:

1) I interviewed each boy (separately), and asked them the following questions:

My Daddy loves ________________.
He is good at __________________.
My favorite thing to do with my Dad is __________________.
I love my Daddy because ____________________.
Love, ___________ (Age _____)

2) I uploaded a picture of each boy to Picmonkey.com {which is free and user friendly}, and typed in the info from their interview).  

That's it!  I had the photos printed in one hour, and my husband can put them in the frames we used last year.  Cute, right?

My favorite response this year was: "I love my Dad because... he helps me get off my shoes."  Adorable!

♥  
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

** If you haven't already "liked" me on facebook, I would love to have you join me here.

1 comment:

  1. How I love those photos! They looks so wonderful and cute! Thanks for sharing. Kudos!

    Cheers,
    Pam
    happy fathers day messages

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....