Easy and Inexpensive Class Treats

The end of a school year is a big milestone for little ones, and I like to mark the occasion by letting my boys take "end of year" class treats to their friends.  This year, I came up with 4 different options for them to choose from:


Aren't they cute?  I made tags for each "treat" using the "collage" function in Picmonkey, and I had the photos printed as wallet size.  I think using a picture adds a nice, personal touch.  

Here is a closer look:

Option 1:  Have a "BALL" this summer!

Just fill a little bag with some inexpensive balls from the dollar store, and your little one's classmates will be "bouncing" with happiness.  ;-)


Option 2:  "STAY COOL" & have a great summer!

Just tie a tag around a freezie.  When your little one's classmates get home, they can pop the tasty treat in the freezer and enjoy it on a summer day.


Option 3:  You are one SMART COOKIE!

Bake up a batch of your favorite cookies, and bag them up individually with a tag.  Who wouldn't love a cookie for an afternoon snack on a summer day?


Option 4:  O-fish-ally headed to grade 3!

Just staple a tag to a bag of goldfish.  Quick, easy, and great for a school that prefers pre-packaged snacks.


I love the idea of my boys sharing special treats with their friends.  Do your little ones bring class treats on the last day of school?

Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

7 comments:

  1. Nice use of PicMonkey, these are a great idea and really creative and fun! Thanks for linking up at ShareAtopia, please feel free to link up anything that you have in the future, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! I've been teaching for years and I don't think I've ever seen anyone bring in a last day treat like this. Neat idea!

    Also, congrats on making the SavvyMom list of influential bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! We always bring treats on the first and last day. My boys love it! :-)

      And thanks for the kind words. I was pretty honoured to make the list.

      Gina

      Delete

Don't miss any of the fun....