I think it is perfect for family movie night or a birthday party. It can hold ice cream cones, and paper cones filled with popcorn or other treats. Cute, right?
Here's how you can make one:
1) Make a template out of the side of a cereal box by dividing it into eight sections and cutting small holes in the centre of each rectangle.
2) Cover the sides of a cereal box with colored duct tape. (Not the box you used to create the template.)
3) Use Mod Podge to glue a piece of scrapbook paper to the top of the cereal box. Allow to dry completely, and then trim it as needed.
4) Use the template and an X-acto knife to cut holes in the top of the box.
5) Seal with a coat of Mod Podge.
I'd love to hear your "up-cycle" ideas/tips. Please share them in the comments below.
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)