1) Make your own bird feeders. You can find three examples here.
2) Bake a tasty treat with a spring theme. You can find the recipe for delicious bird nest cookies here.
3) Get outside and have a teddy bear picnic. You can find out how to make tasty teddy bear treats here.
4) Plant something. Start out with something simple... like the easy to grow flowers you can read about here.
5) Mix up some homemade sidewalk paint. You can find the simple recipe here.
6) Make and fly some homemade kites. You can find the step by step tutorial for paper bag kites here.
7) Make your own bird houses. You can find the instructions for making milk carton bird houses here.
8) Bring a little spring indoors with this beautiful spring photo. You can download a free 8X10 here.
9) Cook up a batch of spring pancakes. You can find the simple "how to" here.
10) Make this cheery spring wreath. You can find the full tutorial here.
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)
* You can find me on facebook here.