To create the snack table, I dug out some of our Toy Story toys, purchased some snacks, and added some fun "word bubbles" for the characters to hold. My boys thought the word bubbles were a lot of fun. Here is what they said:
1) Woody had some trail mix, and his sign said, "Howdy Partner! Try some trail mix."
2) Mr. Potato Head had some popcorn, and his sign said, "Try some popcorn... it is way better than chips."
3) Alien had some Reese peanut butter cups, and his sign said, "Take me to your leader... and I will let you eat one of my delicious UFOs."
4) Bullseye had some water, and his sign said, "Welcome to my watering hole."
5) Buzz had some Smarties, and his sign said, "This snack is yummy... to infinity and beyond!"
Fun, right? I think these snacks would be fun at a Toy Story themed birthday party too, don't you?
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)
Disclosure: I’m part of the Disney Junior Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.