Easy Appetizer {Nacho Dip}

Are you ever asked to bring an appetizer to a party?  I always like to make something that is easy, tasty, and doesn't need to be reheated.  This Nacho Dip is a favorite of mine.

Here is my version (which is based on a recipe I found here):

1)  Combine one (8 oz package) of room temperature cream cheese with 1 cup of sour cream and 2 tablespoons of mild taco seasoning mix.  {I like to use a potato masher, and then a spoon.}

2)  Spread the cream cheese/sour cream mixture onto a large plate or platter, and then cover with 3/4 cup Tostitos mild salsa, 1/2 a green pepper, and 1 cup grated cheddar cheese.

That's it!  Serve this dip with a bowl of nacho chips, and I guarantee there won't be any leftovers to take home.  :-)

What is your favorite appetizer recipe?  I am always looking for new "tried and true" favorites.

Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds yummy! I also make a nacho dip but use a can of black beans to layer on top of the cream cheese/sour cream mixture.


I LOVE to hear from you.. Please leave me your comments below... and log in or leave me your email address if you would like a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...