Non-candy Halloween Treats {Glasses}... with free printable bag toppers

My three year old attends a preschool {one morning a week} that has a strict "no candy" policy.  I still wanted him to have something to pass out to his friends for Halloween, so I came up a cute and inexpensive "non-candy" Halloween treat.



I found some crazy plastic glasses at Walmart {6 pairs for $2}, which my boys think are hilarious.  :-)  I put a pair of glasses in a "snack bag", added a tag that says, '"Eye" am lucky to have a friend like you!', and stuck on a googly eye for an extra touch of fun.  {You can find the free, downloadable tag I designed here.}


I think they are adorable Halloween class treats, don't you?  Do you have a great "alternative to candy" you want to share?  I would love to hear about it.


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

** If you haven't already "liked" me on facebook, I would love to have you join me here.

2 comments:

  1. Love this! My daughter has a peanut allergy so I am always looking for food-free ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this!!!

    Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer.. From Dream To Reality!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you.. Please leave me your comments below... and log in or leave me your email address if you would like a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...