ECM Kids' Craft Club - #7 {Scarecrow Paper Doll}

Welcome to the ECM Kids' Craft Club.  This month, we are making a Scarecrow Paper Doll.  (You can draw your own scarecrow or, you can download the template for this craft from my Etsy Shop for 99cents US here.)


Do you have your supplies?


OK, let's get started.

1) First color your scarecrow and his shirts.

2)  Cut out the pieces.  {You might want to get an adult to help you so that you don't cut off the "tabs" on the shirts.}

3)  Tape the stir stick onto the back of the scarecrow.

4)  Use glue or tape to attach the eyes and nose.


Now you can use your scarecrow as a puppet, and you can change his shirts {using the tabs} whenever you want.  Fun, right?


I hope you enjoyed making this craft.  {Don't forget to leave me a comment, or send me an email.  Your comments help me improve the club, and I love hearing from you.} 

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

Don't forget... Assist young children when using scissors, and be careful of the small parts included with this kit, as they can be a choking hazard for children under three

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! That is one LONG craft stick. How fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you.. Please leave me your comments below... and log in or leave me your email address if you would like a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...