"Duck Tape" {Race Car} Party Decor

I am throwing a "Race Car" themed party for my two youngest boys on Saturday {and, of course, I will be sharing all the fun details here very soon}.  But I couldn't resist giving you a little "sneak peek" at a couple of the fun projects I am working on.  Check out this adorable frame:


All I did was cover a dollar store frame in this fun checkered "Duck Tape" that I found at Walmart.  Isn't it perfect for this picture of my race-car-loving birthday boys?

I also made this sign for the food table at the party.  I used the same tape to frame a piece of foam core from the dollar store.


I think these simple touches are really going to add to the fun, "race car" atmosphere of the party.  I can't wait to share them with my little boys and their friends.

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

* You can find me on facebook here.


8 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the details! I also love the sign with the little trophies, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My little boys are super-excited! :-)

      Delete
  2. Great idea to use the checkered duct tape-- so cute! It goes perfect for the race car theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and simple idea! Thank you so much for linking up to Pretty Things Thursday! I can't wait to see what you share next week!

    Natalie from Johnny In A Dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool and simple. Your boys are so cute!

    I am following from Craft O Maniac. Love for you to stop by and return the follow. Also, hosting Mom's Monday Mingle. Love for you to link up ;)

    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the fun tape they sell now, don't you?! Thanks so much for linking up to our first Pretty THings Party! Hope you'll be back next week!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun idea! My son would love a frame like this in his room. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea. What child wouldn't love that frame. I am stopping in from TheStuffofSuccess. Feel free to stop on by and say hello. Have a terrific week. Athena

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....