Our FIRST Lost Tooth

We had a big event in our house this weekend -- my six year old lost his first tooth!  Luckily, I had a Tooth Fairy Bag already made for him.  (You can find the tutorial here).


We put the tooth in the bag, and in the morning, the tooth was replaced with money.  Amazing!  {wink}

The tooth fairy also left a certificate and a trail of fairy dust/gold glitter.  (I found this adorable "First Lost Tooth" certificate here.)  You can also get a free "Smile Certificate" from the Canadian Dental Association here.
 

The fact he is losing his baby teeth doesn't mean he isn't going to be my "baby" anymore, RIGHT??????

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops sorry big type o in the one above. do over- He will always be your baby. I love the celebration of the first lost tooth. Hugs P.S. thank you for linking to Thursday Favorite Things linky party

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! He'll always be your baby! Thanks so much for sharing at the Kiss Me I'm Irish linky party over at I Gotta Create! <3

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....