We are currently trying to squeeze in every bit of summer fun we can before school starts in September. Last night, we took advantage of the great summer weather and had a family movie night -- outside. It was fantastic!
Here are 5 tips for a great outdoor movie experience:
1) Get the kids in their PJs. That way, when the movie is over, they can head straight to bed.
2) We had our movie inside our Gazebo so that we could use the mosquito netting. If you can't do this, make sure you have lots of bug spray and/or citronella candles.
3) Make sure everyone is comfy. We set up lawn chairs, and lots of sleeping bags and blankets.
4) Add some extra fun by having glow sticks and sparklers.
5) Don't forget the treats! No movie night is complete without a big bowl of popcorn. :-)
I hope you are enjoying these last lazy days of summer as much as we are. :-)
Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)