Today, my baby boy turns two. (Not sure how that happened... time goes by so quickly.) Check out the picture of when we first met -- a sweetie pie from the very start! :-)
Birthdays get me thinking about how fast time goes by, and how special these years are with my little boys. I want to remember the little details, and I came up with the idea of a "Birthday Letter" -- which I wish I had thought of earlier (but better late than never, right?) I am going to try and do a letter for each boy every year on their birthday.
Here is this year's birthday letter to my sweet boy:
To my baby boy,
Today you turn two... it seems like just yesterday you came into our lives and completed our family. Here is a "snap shot" of what makes you the most special two year old in the whole world.
- You have very good manners, and have the sweetest voice when you say, "Thank you, Mommy". I melt a little every time.
- You love to cuddle... especially at bedtime, and you always play with my hair when you are tired.
- You have a special blanket, and you always want to cover yourself in it... even when it is super hot.
- You love when Daddy tickles you.
- You love to play with your brothers, and you follow them everywhere. You especially love playing hide-and-seek, hockey, and cars.
- When I tuck you in, you always whisper, "Good night, Mommy. I love you." I always leave your room smiling.
- Your favorite foods are: Cheeseburgers, Pizza, and Cookies (just like Daddy).
- Your favorite shows are: Curious George, Super Why, and The Wiggles.
- Your favorite books are: Good Night Moon, Brown Bear, and any book about Hockey.
- You love music and dancing... and I love to listen to you sing and watch you dance. (You are definitely trying to keep up with your brothers, and you are doing a great job.)
Happy Birthday sweet Jackie-Jack! Mommy loves you very much!
Love, Mommy xoxox
Isn't he just the cutest two year old? :-)
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)